Vintage 1950s African American Fraternal Hand Tinted Vernacular Studio Photo
Jaw dropping color, top notch example of mid century studio photography. Handsome and confident man w/ one hand in his pocket to expose the watch fob. He wears an Atlanta GA Shriner's Fez. Sight size measures 4.5 x 6.5", equally vibrant mat 7.5 x 10.5" w/ tape residue top edge.
Please see photos and ask questions. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs". The seller is "rarebooksandpaper" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Photographer: studio
- Style: Documentary, Photojournalism, Portrait
- Theme: African American, Black Americana, Studio Photo, Vernacular, Men, Portrait, Social History
- Type: Photograph
- Features: Hand Tinted, One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Number of Photographs: 1
- Subject: Portrait, African American, Black Americana, Vernacular, Studio, Men, Social History
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1950
- Time Period Manufactured: 1950-1959