Incredible Aviation History! Rare Photos, George Curtiss, Ruth Law + Henry Ford
Amazing and original photo album, filled with 131 original circa 1918 photographs, including early aviators George Curtiss, Ruth Law in experimental aircrafts. One photo of Curtiss shows him with Henry Ford. Possibly other famous aviators and figures of the day, I only researched a couple of the photos. Many photos of Love Field, Texas, including military aircraft, crashed airplanes. Size of photos range from full page approximately 8" x 6", to 7" x 5" and smaller.
The first two photos in the album have some damage, the remaining 129 are in overall excellent antique condition. Album is complete with covers, and most page are still attached.. I would say less than 5 pages are loose. Charles lindbergh wright brothers flight plane biplane wwi vintage antique museum rare history.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs". The seller is "jack_mord" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Antique: Yes
- Type: Photograph
- Original/Reprint: Original Print
- Number of Photographs: 131
- Date of Creation: 1910-1919
- Theme: Americana, Aviation, Fire Department, History, Industrial, Militaria, Transportation
- Image Color: Black & White
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1924
- Production Technique: Gelatin-Silver Print
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Subject: Airboat, Aircraft, Military, Travel & Transportation