Antique Working 19th C Ingraham Ornate Victorian Mantel Shelf Clock W. H. Terhune
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Antique Working 19th Century Ornate Victorian Mantel Shelf Clock, Made by the E. Ingraham Clock Company Bristol Conn. It has a Victorian Ornate Footed Ebony Wood Case with Green Marble Accents, and Dual Porcelain Ceramic Pillar Columns with Hand Painted Angel Cherubs on Each Side Of The Dial, With Decorative Gilt Side Handles, Absolutely Stunning!
Terhone & Company Maker's Label is on The Back. The Dial is the Original Painted Metal Dial With Fancy Brass Outer Trim, Signed Manufactured by the E. It has an Ingraham 8 Day Brass Mechanical Wind-Up "Time and Strike" Key Wound Movement with a Bell Chime which Strikes Once on the Half Hour and a Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime Which Strikes The Correct Amount of Times On The Hour For The Time.
It includes a Winding Key and Pendulum. 16 1/4" Wide x 11" Tall x 7 Deep. This is in Good Cosmetic Condition with Normal Wear from Age, Overall a Very Beautiful Clock! This will make a Stunning addition to your home or Antique Clock Collection.
This is in Good Condition with Wonderful Aged Patina! Don't pass this one up!
The item "Antique Working 19th C Ingraham Ornate Victorian Mantel Shelf Clock W. Terhune" is in sale since Friday, September 17, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Clocks\Desk, Mantel & Shelf Clocks". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Antique: Yes
- Power Source: Mechanical Wind-up
- Size: 16 1/4" Wide x 11" Tall x 7" Deep
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Extras: Pendulum and Winding Key
- Vintage: Yes
- Case: Elegant Victorian Black Ebony Wood Case
- Display Type: Analog
- Style: Victorian Americana
- Frame Material: Wood
- Features: 8-Day
- Finish: Ebony with Hand Painted Angel Cherubs Porcelain
- Age: 1880 - 1900
- Hands: Original Hands
- Movement: Mechanical
- Character: Clocking
- Color: Black
- Maker Manufacturer Company: E. Ingraham Clock Company USA
- Material: Wood
- Brand: W. New York City
- Dial: Painted Metal Dial
- Chime Sequence: Hourly and Half Hour Strike
- Working: Yes!
- Type: Mantel Shelf Clock
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Clock Movement: Ingraham Time & Strike Brass Mechanical Movement
- Model: 8 Day Mantel Shelf Clock
- Time Period Manufactured: 1850-1899
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime & Bell Chime